Hidden Sounds of Spike Island Audio Tour
What should the city sound like?
In this hour long audio walking tour you will be guided to listen deeply & reflect on the present, past & future soundscapes along the harbour-side.
How has the sonic environment changed over time? &, importantly, how can we shape the future soundscapes of our cities?
HOW DOES THE AUDIO TOUR WORK?
- The tours all take place outdoors & are suitable for explorers of all ages.
- All you need to take part is a smartphone & headphones.
- Buy your Explorer band and then book into your preferred day & start time.
- The day before the tour, we’ll send you simple instructions to download the app & your chosen tour in advance of the weekend.
- Download your tour and arrive promptly at the start point to join your fellow adventurers for an introduction. Press play & follow the instructions for your personal tour.
- The tours take between 60 – 90 minutes, depending on your pace & you can stop whenever you want..
HOW DO I BOOK FOR THIS?
FIRST BUY YOUR EXPLORER WRISTBAND FROM THE TICKETS PAGE. THEN SELECT THIS ADVENTURE & REDEEM YOUR CODE.
BUY EXPLORER WRISTBANDS