Vibrant Bristol: Street Art & The Painted City Audio Tour
Home to Europe’s largest street art festival, Upfest, & the birthplace of Banksy, Bristol is famed for its vibrant painted streets & multi-coloured horizons.
But why is the city so colourful? Who brought street art to Bristol? What’s the story behind the paint?
Starting on the Harbourside, this walking tour ventures into the south of the city, home of the Upfest murals. Hear the stories behind vibrant Bristol from local artists, historians, residents & celebrities – the people who know Bristol best.
HOW DOES THE AUDIO TOUR WORK?
- The tours all take place outdoors & are suitable for explorers of all ages.
- All you need to take part is a smartphone & headphones.
- Buy your Explorer band and then book into your preferred day & start time.
- The day before the tour, we’ll send you simple instructions to download the app & your chosen tour in advance of the weekend.
- Download your tour and arrive promptly at the start point to join your fellow adventurers for an introduction. Press play & follow the instructions for your personal tour.
- The tours take between 60 – 90 minutes, depending on your pace & you can stop whenever you want..
HOW DO I BOOK FOR THIS?
FIRST BUY YOUR EXPLORER WRISTBAND FROM THE TICKETS PAGE. THEN SELECT THIS ADVENTURE & REDEEM YOUR CODE.
BUY EXPLORER WRISTBANDS