Explore Bristol in a series of digital audio walking tours. Uncover the city’s secrets, guided by the people who know Bristol best.
Listen to local legends as they guide you on your journey, from ship captains to graffiti artists, historians to craft brewers.
These tours are presented by Bristol Open Doors with Visit Bristol, supported by our amazing network of partners across the city.
Please support Bristol Open Doors and the future of this event by buying a ticket for 2020 – 11 – 13th September 2020.
How will it work?
1. The tours are suitable for explorers of all ages, and start on the harbour. All you need is a smartphone and headphones.
2. Pick your preferred day and start time and buy your tickets.
3. A week before the tour, we’ll send you a code and simple instructions to download your tour in advance of the weekend.
3. Download your tour and arrive at the starting point to join your fellow adventurers for a socially-distanced introduction, given by one of our producers.
4. Press play and follow the instructions for your personal tour. The tours take between 60 – 90 minutes, depending on your pace, and you can stop whenever you want.
Will it be socially distanced?
Absolutely. Places on each tour are limited to avoid crowding, and the tours guide you to outdoor areas only. There will be ample room for adventurers to spread out on your personal journey. We ask everyone to adhere to government guidelines of social distancing, and to be considerate of their fellow explorers.