What are we looking for?
We want to see your favourite hidden parts of Bristol! It might be
somewhere only you know about, a different perspective on a iconic place, or a snap taken on your Bristol Open Doors adventure.
Is it just pictures of buildings – or people too?
Bristol Open Doors is put on by The Architecture Centre (registered charity) – and as such, we do love pictures of the buildings and design in our city. But we also love to see people interacting with these magnificent places. So long as the picture’s context is Bristol – we’re more than happy.
How To Enter
- Send entries to email@example.com.
[Large files can be sent via a wetransfer link]
- Enter on Instagram by tagging your photos with both:
Prize & Winners
The winning photo will be printed, framed and displayed in the window of Niche Frames after the festival.
Terms and Conditions
1. Photos submitted to the competition must be original, created and or/taken by the contestant.
2. Photographer will be credited wherever the image is used.
3. Copyrights shall remain with the creator of the image.
4. Future use of these photos: Entrants grant The Architecture Centre worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, sub licensable right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, print, in whole and in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known, to promote Bristol Open Doors, the contest, image the photographer or for editorial or educative use. Photos submitted to the competition must be original, created and/or taken by the contestant.